Tuesday, November 12, 2013

How do you use the internet?

    Nowadays, people can use the Internet to do many things: search, study, online shopping, online selling, chat, networking, play games, watch videos and movies, check e-mails, news, and social networks' profiles.
        The time people spend on the net may vary:  Some may check news, social networking and email's website quickly and others may spend hours studying, doing research, watching videos and chatting. It all depends on people's objectives.

And you? How do you use the Internet?

a) What do you use the Internet for?
I use Internet for search information about technology and do homework.
b) How important is it for you?
This is very important for me because this information permit me know a little bit what happens around the world.
c) For how long do you stay online daily?
I stay online 8 or 9 hours daily.
d) What have you learned in the Internet?
I learned to use  a lot of applications.
e) What websites do you like the most?
My favorite websites are forums where the people talk about technology, email, newspaper.
f) What online activities do you recommend to people?
I recommend see the webpages newspaper every day because is very important know whats happens. 
g) How Internet can make your life easier?
Internet do my life easier when I need search information.
h) Do you have profiles on social networks? Which one do you use more? Why?
No, because I think this is bad for the society.
i) What thing would you like Internet to have?
I like Internet would have more accessible.
j) What things can you say you like the most about the Net? And the less?

No comments:

Post a Comment