Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Computer ROG TYTAN G30AB


This computer has got a big power supply because all the components need a lot power. This has got the newest operating system, windows 8. The user can choose the graphic card. this computer has got the fastest connectors in the world and the intern components are faster than the normal computers. An other part the user can choose is the CPU. The parts you choose can make the computer cheaper or more expensive than the others computers.An other thing I like in this computer is  the case because the case is different and made all the computer special. When you buy this computer the computer includes a mouse and a keyboard connect by usb.
This computer called ROG TYTan G30AB and this is considering once of the best computer created in this moment. I choose this computer because I think this is a very good computer and I will buy. In my opinion the worst part of this computer is the operative system because windows 8 are the newest and have got a lot of errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment