Thursday, May 15, 2014

Applying for a job

1. Suppose you are applying to work for a computer software company. What qualifications and skills would be needed in different positions within a company? What kinds of questions do you think you would be asked in a job interview for such positions?
I need work individual, solve problems when I found one because I sure the programmer found a lot of them.

3. Listen to this interview and answer the questions they make about it.

1. What is the main topic of this conversation?
A. computer sales negotiations
B. a preliminary interview
C. an Internet seminar meeting
2. From the discussion, what did Mr. Taylor probably do for his previous company?
A. He managed the sales department.
B. He gave seminars on the Internet.
C. He worked as a custodian.
3. Mr. Taylor thinks that Java is:
A. a Web page authoring program.
B. a kind of beverage.
C. a computer game software.
4. What does the man mean when he says, "We'll be in touch" at the end of the conversation?
A. He will call Mr. Taylor in the next few days.
B. He talk over their discussion with others.
C. He will not contact him for further consideration.
5. Choose the best word(s) to describe Mr. Taylor:
A. on the ball
B. high achiever
C. uninformed


Score =
Correct answers:

Listen to the conversation again as you read the Quiz Script. Do the Text Completion Quiz.
3. Post-Listening Exercises [Top]
What are the most important computer or technical skills needed in the following jobs: (1) teacher, (2) auto mechanic, (3) engineer, (4) doctor, (5) store manager, and (6) architect. Explain your reasons.
1. I think the most important skill is know you are doing or hide because the teacher is the exemple off the child follow.
2. I think the most important skill is solve the problems individually because in this job not allways but almost you work alone.
3. I think the most important skill is calculate and solve mathematical problems because you need choose the best option.
4. I think the most important skill is say the thing ways all understand because a lot of time talk with people how don't now this technical informatin.
5. I think the most important skill is
6. I think the most important skill is adapt de design with things about it because then it is more beautifull.

 


4. Write your CV. Here you have a guide.

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name and surname: Abel Pagès I Castanyer
Born datet: 18/1/1995
DNI: 189745623P
Address: c/ IU Pascual nº20
Country: El Mallol
CP: 17178
Mobile: 368 951 786
E-mail: abel-pa@hotmail.com
Civil status: single

FORMACION
ACADEMIC FORMATION
ESO a IES Bosc de la Coma. Average 7,30
Mòdul Mitjà SMX IES Bosc de la Coma
Curs Microsoft Office (200h)

LANGUAGES
Catalan: Level C
Spanich: Level C

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
August(2013)-August(2013)
Collell
Room sliced.

INTERESTING
High Availability learning 
Ability to solve problems 
geographic availability 
Driving



No comments:

Post a Comment