Thursday, May 15, 2014

My subjects

AW: In this subject the first thing we study is the history of Internet and all the possibilities  this tool offers. Now we are studying the program language called html and css. I think this isn't the most difficult subject but I think this is the subject we need more time to practice.

SOM: In this subject the first thing I learn is how to create a virtual machine and other things related with this then start with the operating system. The first operative system we studied  was Windows and the last is Linux.

MME: In this subject we study all the component of hardware in the computer and its history. Another thing we study in this subject is how to search the problem in a computer and solve this. I think this is one of the funniest subjects.

XL: In this subject we learn all the things about the net but only the hardware component. The funniest part of this subject is the simulation because you can do a net and check all the things in this net work correctly.

AO: In this subject we learn how to use the most used programs in the work. We start studying Word then, Exel, Acces, Outlook and now we are studding video edition. I think this subject has got a little part funny but the other are very boring.

FOL: In this subject we are learning all the thing we need to go out and search work. I think this is the most important subject but the people need value this subject because if the people don't know this  then the people are losing in the work world.

No comments:

Post a Comment