Thursday, February 13, 2014

The big bang theory joel

big bang theory-pilot episode

Leonard: Agreed, what’s your point?

Sheldon: There’s no point, …I just think... it’s a good idea for a tee-shirt.

Leonard: Excuse me?

Receptionist: Hang on.

Leonard: One across …Aegean.., eight down is Nabakov, twenty-six across is MCM, fourteen down is… move your finger… phylum, …..which makes fourteen.... across Port-au-Prince. See, Papa Doc’s capital idea, that’s Port-au-Prince …Haiti......... .

Receptionist: Can I help you?

Leonard: Yes. Um, is this the High …IQ sperm bank...?

Receptionist: If you have to ask, maybe you shouldn’t be here.

Sheldon: I think this....is the place.

Receptionist: Fill these out.

Leonard: Thank-you. will be right.. back.

Receptionist: Oh, take your time. I’ll just finish my …across word... . Oh wait.
(They sit and begin to fill in forms).

Sheldon: Leonard, I don’t think I can't do.. this.


Leonard: What, are you …kidding .......? You’re a semi-pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment