Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Big bang theory correction exercise

EXERCISE 1

Where are they going in the game?
They where  in the Gates of Elzebob.
How many hours were they playing?
They were playing 97 hours.
Which is the object they are searching?
They are searching the sword of Asaroth.
What does Sheldon do with the sword?
Sheldon sells the sword in ebay.
Who buys the sword?
Howard buys the sword.

EXERCISE 2
s-Anybody want to log on to Second life and go swimming? I just built a virtual pool.
l-No. I can't look at you or your avatar right now
h-Sound like your neighbor's home.
L-Excuse me.
S-Don't forget the mail you took accidentally on purpose as an excuse to talk to her.
l- Oh, right, right, right.
h- Stealing snail mail-- very old school. I like it.
l- Penny, the mailman, did it again... Sorry
p-Hi, Leonard. This is Doug. Doug this is my neighbor Leonard.
d- What's up, bro?
l- Not much... bro.
P-is everything okay?
l- Yeah, no, I just... I got your mail again. Here.
P- Tank you. I've got to talk to that mailman.
l- Oh, no, that's probably no such a good idea. Civil servants have a documented propensity to, you know, snap, so...
p- Okay. Well, thank you again.

l- No problem. Bye. Oh, and bye... bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment