Characters:
The characters are Sheldon, Raj and Lucy (Raj girlfriend).
Sheldon is wearing flash shirt, brown pants, he also has got black shoes and black belt.
Raj has got open blue jump, yellow and grey rhombus vest, green pants and black and white square shoes.
Lucy has got open blue jumper, eccentric shirt, black pants and black shoes.
The scene happens in Sheldon's house. Sheldon is reading a comic and Raj and Lucy hit the door and Sheldon opens.
Sheldon: -Hi!
Lucy and Raj: -Hi Sheldon!
Sheldon: -What are you doing here?(He looks in a strange way to the girl behind Raj). Raj do you know you have a human of feminine sex behind you?
Raj: -Yes Sheldon its my girlfriend and I want to introduce you.
Sheldon: -Now? Now I'am reading a comic.
Lucy: -What is the comic you are reading now?
Sheldon: -It's the last comic by Flash.
Lucy: -fjgksbg. This comic is a shit. I read yesterday and I think it's the worst comic in the world.
Raj: -You shouldn't say that.
Sheldon: - OMG! OMG! OMG! What did you say? You are a terrible bastard.
Raj: Come on Sheldon, Lucy didn't think that.
Lucy: -Yes I think what I said.
Sheldon: -Get out of my house and don't come back, never.
Raj: -Ok Sheldon I'll come back later and I want to talk with you calmly.
Sheldon: -Ok, but her doesn't come back. You and me alone.
Raj: -Come on go out Lucy, we will meet an other day, when we solve the problem and Sheldon is calm.
No comments:
Post a Comment