Thursday, March 6, 2014

Sheldon's compulsive problems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3z_yZ1G1Og

We chose this video to work, it is about the treatment of Sheldon's compulsive problems.

QUESTIONS

1.Answer the questions.

Why is Amy at Sheldon's house?
Because she pretend help Sheldon with his problems.
What does Sheldon think about the game of tick-tac-toe?
Sheldon's think this game for children
Who wins the game?
Any people because Amy clean the whiteboard after finish the game
What other tests does Amy make?
Start to sing a song and don't finish this, play domino, open surprise box, 
What does Sheldon do when left alone?
Repeat all the activity and finish all.

2. Complete the sentences.



I'm I've come up with a series of exercises to help with your __compulsive__ need for closure.
What I take issue with the _world_ compulsive.
For the sake of __argument_ let's say, I have a problem, however your plan for addressing it.
I'm going to recondition your __brain__ so without the need completion isn't so overwhelming by __palying__ tic-tac-toe.

3.Translate

Brain -> cervell
Compulsive -> compulsiu
Closure -> tancament
Overwhelming -> aclaparador
Draw ->empatar 
Frustrated -> frustrat
Let's box it up -> guardem-ho a la caixa
Schooling ->  enseñament a distància
Can dells -> espelmes
Skeptical -> escèptic
Neuroscientist ->neurocientífica

No comments:

Post a Comment