Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Big Bang Theory exercise


EXERCISE 1

Where are they going in the game?

How many hours were they playing?

Which is the object they are searching?

What does Sheldon do with the sword?

Who buys the sword?


EXERCISE 2

s-Anybody want to log on to Second life and go _________? I just built a virtual pool.
l-No. I can't look at you or your avatar right now
h-Sound like your neighbor's home.
L-Excuse me.
S-Don't forget the ______ you took accidentally on purpose as an excuse to talk to her.
l- Oh, right, right, right.
h- Stealing snail mail-- very old school. I like it.
l- Penny, the ________, did it again... Sorry
p-Hi, Leonard. This is Doug. Doug this is my _______ Leonard.
d- What's up, bro?
l- Not much... bro.
P-is everything okay?
l- Yeah, no, I just... I got your mail again. Here.
P- Tank you. I've got to talk to that mailman.
l- Oh, no, that's ______ no such a good idea. Civil servants have a _____ propensity to, you know, snap, so...
p- Okay. Well, thank you again.

l- No problem. Bye. Oh, and bye... bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment