Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Dídac Big Bang Theory activity

-Having a little trouble catching your breath there?
-No, I'm good. If my _P.E teacher_ had told me this is what I was _training_ for … I would have tried a lot harder.
- Do or do not, there is not try.
-Ha-ha. Did you just quote _Start Wars_ ?
-I believe I quoted _Empire Strike Back_ .
-Ha-ha. Oh, my god.
-I am lying in bed with a _beautiful_ woman who can quote Yoda.
-_I love you_ , Penny.
-Uh... heh..
-Thank you.
-_You are welcome_ .
- I just wanted to put that our there.
-Oh, yeah. No, I--
-I'm glad.
-Yeah-- Oh, good.
-Good. _Glad is good_ .
-Yeah
-ha. Ahem.
-Ha..
-Um..
-So, heh..
-It's getting pretty late. We should, tsk, _go to sleep_ .
-Yeah.
-Okay.
-Yeah, probably.
-Okay. Good night, _sweetie_ .
-Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment